I am thrilled to announce that Soul Reflection Photography will now be offering introductory photography workshops for children ages 5-10! (Stay tuned for information on workshops for pre-teens/teens, as well as for adults!!)
- To encourage young children to use their imagination and creativity
- To teach children to see our world in a new way
- To spur interest in an inexpensive, exciting, and creative new hobby
- To meet new friends and have fun
When and Where:
- Each workshop will consist of four two-hour sessions. Session dates are Saturday mornings, October 10, 17, 24, and 31 from 9-11 am.
- Sessions will take place at and around the Soul Reflection Photography studio in downtown Appleton, as well as one on-location session at a local park.
What your child will receive:
- One new 5 megapixel Vivitar digital camera to keep ($55 value).
- One Soul Reflection Photography workshop t-shirt
- One cd of all photographs taken by your child during the workshop
- One 8×10 standout print ($100 value) of your child’s favorite photograph he/she took during the workshop
What you will receive:
- 50% discount on professional prints/products of your child’s photographs
- 50% discount on any photos Rebecca takes of your child during the workshop
- Basic camera operation
- Learning to look for interesting things to photograph
- Basic composition
- Learning to see the beauty/interest in everyday things
- Themed sessions such as Halloween, animals, nature, etc
- Parent portraits taken by child (turning the tables on mom/dad/grandparents)
- 50% of workshop fee is due at time of registration, with balance due at the first session
- To register for the workshop, please visit this link and complete the registration form!
To ensure that Rebecca is able to give all participants plenty of individual attention, workshops are limited to 7 children. Book soon before spots are filled!!
If you have any questions, please email Rebecca at Rebecca@soulreflectionphotography.com